Carnegie Mellon Application Essay Writing
The Carnegie Mellon University
Carnegie Mellon University is based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. It is a private non-profit university dedicated to research. It has a 24% acceptance rate and 88% of graduation rate. This university is popular for its science and technology programs. Carnegie Mellon University started as a technical school founded in 1900 by Andrew Carnegie. And, in 1967, it became the Carnegie Mellon University after the tech school merged with the Mellon Institute. Some famous alumni have walked through their campus. Learn more about Carnegie Mellon University personal statement to be prepared.
Andy Warhol and James Gosling studied here. Besides offering the traditional programs, it also has a wide range of interdisciplinary programs. Here you will be able to combine Computer Science and Arts, Music and Technology, or Science and Arts. They also have great graduate programs that involve Machine Learning and Computational Biology. If you want to learn more about it, these are its numbers.
Check them out:
- It has 14,528 students from 113 countries
- It has 1,391 faculty members from 51 countries
- In 2018, it was named the number one school in Computer Science
- It has seven schools and colleges
The Carnegie Mellon Application Process
If you want to apply to this university, you should be familiar with the Carnegie Mellon application process. If you want to enroll in one of their course, you should apply via the Common Application, which you can access after August 15. After you have sent your application, the school will notify you that they have received it and that they will process it. Depending on the program you are applying to, you will have to follow other requirements.
This is the case for students who want to enroll in an Art, Drama, Design, or Architecture program. The Carnegie Mellon application deadlines will vary depending on the plan you choose. For the early decision, you will need to submit your application by November 1st. For regular decision, you will have to submit everything by January 1st.
For early admission, January 1st, and if you are a transfer student you will need to send your transcript by October 15th, February 15th, or December 1st depending on the semester and program you want to enroll. There are certain requirements that you need to meet as part of the application process. These are some of them:
- Application fee ($75)
- Common application
- School transcript
- Recommendation letter
- Admission essay
- Portfolio for creative programs
- Standardized testing scores
- IELTS or TOEFL score if you are a non-native English speaker
The Importance of an Application Essay
An application essay is one of the most crucial documents of your application. It will tell the admission committee who you are, what your intellectual goals are, and how prepared are you to study that program. Like other admission essays, the Carnegie Mellon application essay plays an important part on your admission.
Many students will be applying to the same course as you, they will be sharing the same scores and degrees. So the only way the admission committee can make their choice is by the application essay. There are many reasons why you should submit a well-written essay. Take a look at some of them:
- Your application essay is a reflection of yourself. It will tell the admission committee how well can you express yourself.
- It needs to be impeccable, as submitting an essay with mistakes will reflect poorly in you.
- The application essay is the only paper where you will have the chance to convince the admission committee that you are a strong candidate. Make sure you write an interesting one.
Create a Strong Carnegie Mellon Application Essay
To make sure that you submit a strong essay, you need to know what is behind winning Carnegie Mellon admission essays. Besides addressing the question, and fixing all your typos, there are other things you need to include and do when writing your application essay.Â This list will help you learn how to create a strong application essay worthy of sending to Carnegie Mellon. Take note of it:
- Researching is one of the most important parts of this essay. If you were thinking that you did not need to investigate for your application essay, you are wrong. You will need to know the areas of expertise of the college you want to apply as well as their expectations.
- Understanding the question you need to address is vital. Read it several times and ensure that you know what they are asking you to write.
- Write down your strongest skills and goals. Also, think of a decisive moment in your life that shaped you. You will need to link it to the question and illustrate your strengths through it.
- Create an outline before writing your essay. Organize your ideas and look for the best way to answer the question.
- Write your application essay with plain language. Use direct sentences and be optimistic when talking about yourself.
- Revise it once you finish writing. Fix any mistakes and make changes if you think your paper can be improved.
Reliable Help of Our Admission Writing Service for Your Significant Transition
Many college applicants fall short on their GPA, luckily enough the admission committee will not base your approval to your score alone. Of course, if you cannot win them over with your academic score, your admission essay, letter of intent and personal statement writing will help make the difference. The inclusion of your essays should not be tedious instead it should involve your achievements, academically and personally.
You can include activities and events where it has contributed greatly to your self-development. If English is not your strength, you can avail our Carnegie Mellon Univesity personal statement writing service. Our letter of intent writers and personal statement writers can help end your essays woes and answer instantly to your personal statement help and admission essay help.
If it is proven that writing your own essay proves to be difficult and untimely, our services are guaranteed fast and efficient which helps you meet your deadlines in your admission essay, MBA admission essay and letter of intent writing. We will select the information and ideas that will be needed by the admission committee to guarantee approval from your chosen university.
We Can Help You Meet Your Carnegie Mellon Application Deadlines
We offer a professional writing service to help you with your admission essay. As part of our writing package, our pros will use your personal story to craft a personalized essay that resonates with you. We also prove an editing service that you can use if you have already written your essay.
If this is the case, our experts will do a thorough language check and analyze your paper. They will see if it is coherent and if it can be improved by making some changes. There is no doubt that we are the best choice. These are some of the reasons for it:
- We have a rockstar team of experts with many years of experience helping students submit a winning application essay.
- Our writers are specialized in a wide range of fields so we can cover many subjects.
- We guarantee to deliver your order on time so that you can meet your deadline.
- We will only write an original and unique piece based on your requirements. Our team does not utilize content from one paper to another.