University of Miami Application Essay Writing
Want to stand out and defeat other applicants? Get our help! Our experts will best show your benefits and achievements for you to get enrolled in the chosen program!
Quality Is the Major Tenet of Our Philosophy!
Forgetting about quality is the right way to nonsuccess.
Unique, Captivating & Personalized Docs
Get a 100% unique text with no plagiarism written according to your guidelines. You’ll get a text that will catch the admission board’s attention from the very start and will keep them staggered by your self-presentation for a long time.
Contact with the Expert
Remember that you can turn to your writer at any time you need their help. Chat with them to have a consultation, discuss some questions, expound on some points, get to know how it is going, and the like.
Composed According to the Admission Rules
We guarantee you an application doc that will be written according to the admission standards. Be certain that everything will be done in compliance with the requirements concerning all important aspects like format and content.
14 Days of Costless Emendations
Need your document to be edited? Received the final version from the writer, but the quality could be better? To have it fixed, you have two weeks of free revisions following the deadline.
Written for a Specific Program
Every application is meticulously examined by our dedicated writers for it to fulfill the requirements of the program. Also, your specialty and skills will be taken into account for the essay to look relevant.
You can get your payment back for 2 weeks subsequent to the deadline. Forget about fake services! Due to us, you will no longer be frightened that you’ll be swindled.
We are experts in writing :
Letter of Recommendation
Waiver Request Letter
Statement of Purpose
Meet Our Prominent Writers
You can rely on our skillful experts who are qualified in thousands of academic fields. Stop hesitating about the quality of your essay, as all the candidates are challenged a lot to get a chance to become our teammates.
Higher Degree Holders
Masters in All Fields
Aimed at Your Success
Originative in Writing
Practiced at Delivering Effective Docs
COMPUTER SCIENCE & MATHEMATICS
Nellie deals with computer science, programming, and other fields related to IT. She’s a real geek in these spheres, which helps her to do numerous tasks proving that she’s an irreplaceable specialist in our team. She can explain everything to you in detail, share some useful tips, and of course, create for you a first-class personal essay.
HEALTH ADMINISTRATION & ASSISTING
Jack is a supereffective writer who covers a lot of areas connected to healthcare. He’s good at general therapy, dentistry, hospital administration, psychology, and even veterinarian assisting. You won’t have any doubts regarding your essay for medical school if Jack is assigned to it.
SOCIAL SCIENCES & LAW
Josh is a professional in the jurisprudence field. He used to work both in educational and governmental institutions dealing with legal and sociological issues. He can also compose a crackerjack personal statement for criminology and political science, which makes him a highly valued writer. Uniqueness and the absence of plagiarism are guaranteed.
Taylor will deliver a strong personal statement in marketing, management, accounting, and personal coaching. She will lay much stress on your benefits and pertinent skills, assisting you in your attempt to get enrolled in the university.
If you’re applying to the engineering department, ask Kurt to help you with crafting a persuasive admission essay. He can cover mechanical, chemical, nuclear, and computer engineering, so nobody will be left alone if some assistance is needed. He is passionate about what he does, both science itself and writing application docs. Kurt will polish your PS to advantage!
SCIENCES: BIOLOGICAL & PHYSICAL
No one is better than Susan when it comes to composing admission statements in ecology, astronomy, geology, and earth sciences. She’s a highly practiced expert who can find common ground with each customer and perform her work perfectly. She will do her utmost to boost the attractiveness of your candidature and create a positive impression.
Linda is an experienced college tutor who’s already been preparing docs in the educational area for 4 years. So, you can absolutely rely on her. She understands well what to do for you to obtain the desired result and impress the committee. Due to her incomparable analytical skills, you’ll get an enthralling PS that will make you stand out and get remembered by the admission officers.
HEALTH SCIENCES & TECHNOLOGIES
Norman is adept at composing convincing personal essays in medicine, especially in nursing. Give him detailed instructions, and a 100% personalized essay will be ready in no time.
Need assistance in the communications sphere? Can’t cope alone with working on an admission doc for advertising or mass communications? Berta is knowledgeable about the latest technologies and can deliver a splendid essay for you. Be sure she’ll double-check your text and make it authentic so that nobody can find any similarity. She guarantees first-rate quality as well as on-time performance.
ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY & DRAFTING
Harvey will give a helping hand to everyone who has to present a worthy PS in electronic, automotive, or mechanical engineering. He has a strong command of the mentioned areas and is also skilled at writing admission statements. If you don’t understand the topic, just ask him, and the problem will be solved. Harvey knows how to do it right!
I just want to tell you that you really did a good job for my personal statement, it really helped me a lot! I just want to thank you! Have a nice day!
Thank you I am very happy with your writer. She nailed it. Thank you so very much!
Wow! You truly captured what it was that I was trying to say. I really appreciate your help. Thank you so much.
OMG!!! I love it. I downloaded this document and added some notes on the side using the remarks function. I hope they help to pinpoint some of the ideas you were trying to get across. I don't know if it was intentional or from reading stuff
Thank you. It looks great. I appreciate your hard work.
I am impressed! This is more polished and flows better than my original piece. Thank you!
I want to thank your personal statement writers for the work they’ve done! It exceeded all my expectation!
Oh, yeah!!! Thank you so much! Your admission essay helped me enter the university! I’m so happy and glad to you for the help! Thank you ever so much!!
We’ll Try Our Best to Fulfill Your Dream of Enrollment in the Chosen Program!
How We Work
Fill in the Form
No need to strain yourself. Just provide us with the needed information & instructions and click on the payment button. For the most unique and personalized admission statement to be crafted, don’t forget to give us a suitable description of your accomplishments, details of your program of choice and the requirements set out by the committee.
- We also advise you to fill in our Questionnaire. All you have to do is download it on our platform, fill the needed info, and attach it to the order form. Keep in mind that we guarantee total privacy and anonymity of your data so that no third party can get the info.
Move on to the Payment
After you pay for the order, our writer will start performing your assignment. You can be confident about transaction processing, as everything is protected. Additionally, you’ll get a notification about successful payment by email.
When we are notified about successful payment, you’ll receive a message with login and password details for your Customer Area. By the way, you can replace the password with a more comfortable one. There you can also communicate with your writing expert and support manager to always stay up to date. Furthermore, there you can download documents, ask for revisions, and order something else.
You will be informed about all the updates by email. Besides, customers can order SMS notifications to track the order execution nonstop. When your document is ready, the Quality Department will make sure it follows all the requirements. Then a client will be able to download the final copy with the help of the Customer Area. Your personal statement will be ready on time! If there is a necessity to modify something in your essay, reach out to us within 14 days. Our editors will do it in a flash.
Track the Order Processing
Email & SMS Notifications
Choose the most fitting way to keep
abreast of the order status.
Remain in touch with your writer, download
your text, and manage new orders easily.
Feel free to contact our support managers at
any time you need your help.
Personal Statement Writing for University of Miami
The University of Miami is a non-sectarian, private research university founded in 1925 situated in Coral Gables, Florida. UM’s motto in Latin “Magna est veritas” means “Great is the truth”. The University of Miami is a brilliant and diverse academic community centered on teaching and learning, the discovery of new knowledge, and service to the South Florida region.
The University of Miami:
- Is composed of 12 schools and colleges
- Serves more than 15000 undergraduate and graduate students
- Offers more than 180 academic programs and majors from around the world.
The University of Miami Admission Process
The University of Miami has its own admission process and requirements that students should follow before applying to one of their courses. Making sure you know in advance what are the University of Miami application requirements for your course, will help you ensure your application is on point. You can do this by doing a quick research on their site. Or you can read this brief list. Here we have listed the University of Miami admission process. Check it out:
- First of all, you will have to know your particular requirements. The University of Miami has different requirements for different students, so a freshman will have to submit different papers than an international student.
- As a freshman, you will have to complete the application where you will have to pay a $70 fee and answer a 650 words essay.
- You will also have to submit your official high school transcripts. You can send them by post or email.
- The University of Miami also requires you to send your test scores. However, the reading and writing of the SAT and ACT tests are not required for admission.
- Your high school guidance counselor should complete the school report and send it to them.
- And two letters of recommendations. One from your high school counselor and another from one of your teachers.
Deadlines for Personal Statement Submission
The admission process in UM is holistic in which all parts of a student’s application are regarded and receives a full and complete evaluation. Students can apply the soonest time possible and can get the forms through the Common Application online.
Freshmen applicants need to submit:
- The Common Application
- UM Common Application Supplement
- $70 application fee, secondary School Report
- Official High School transcripts
- Official SAT/ACT test scores
- Letter of Recommendation from your counselor or from a teacher
- Deadline for the submission of applications depends on the application option selected.
The application options are:
- Early Decision I: admission and supporting documents should be submitted by November 1st; Financial aid by December 1st.
- Early Action: admission and supporting documents by November 1st; Financial aid by December 1st.
- Early Decision II: admission and supporting documents should be submitted by January 1st; Financial aid by January 1st as well.
- Regular Decision: January 1st.
Now that you are aware of admission deadlines you are well-prepared.
Admission Essays for University of Miami Applicants
Your University of Miami application essay or personal statement is an important and basic part of the application process. Your academic credentials and list of accomplishments will give them information about part of your life while your essay will give them information about you that is not found anywhere in the application for admission. In the University of Miami Application for Admission, you will be asked to write on a separate sheet of paper an essay about 300-400 words.
You are given about 4 topics to choose. An example of these topics is, “Evaluate a significant experience or achievement that has special meaning to you”, “Indicate a person who has had a significant influence on you, and describe that influence”. A good personal qualities essay comes from a topic you feel zealous about.
- First of all, choose one topic from all the options that you have. Pick the one that resonates more with you.
- Once you have it, start brainstorming some ideas. Write down phrases and words that have to do something with the topic you have picked. From all the ideas you have written, categorize them into groups. Try to make two or three groups only.
- Draft an outline where you include the categories from your brainstorming session. This will help you organize coherently your University of Miami essay.
- Start writing your essay following your outline. Include all the main points and make sure that you are answering the question.
- Illustrate your argument with personal stories, anecdotes, and skills.
- Make sure that you are using plain and formal language and that you are avoiding clichés. Since it is a brief essay, you do not have many words to play with, so make sure that the ones you added are relevant to the essay.
- Revise and proofread your essay once you have finished writing it. Correct any typos, grammar and orthographic mistakes, and make any changes if there are complex phrases.
Application essays are important to winning over the admissions officers. Online Professional Essay Writers can provide you with tips and guidelines on how to write a good University of Miami essay. They can also provide you with sample essays review for quality.
We Can Help You Write Your University of Miami Application Essay
We provide professional services to help you with your application essay. We work with expert writers specialized in admission papers to assist you with your admission documents. Within our writing service, our pros will make sure to follow your requirements and adapt your personal story to your essay. They will deliver a strong admission paper that will help you improve your application.
We also provide a professional editing service to assist you with your writing. Our expert editors will revise your application essay and will fix any mistake they find in it. They will also get rid of unnecessary words and complex sentences. Thanks to the expertise of our professional team, we can assist you with your admission papers. We can help you to:
- Write any admission paper you may need.
- We can help you write personal statements, admission essays, scholarship essays, letter of recommendations, and many other documents.
- Edit your admission paper so that it can set you apart from the competence.
- Revise, for free, your paper to guarantee that you are satisfied with it.
- Answer all your questions about our services thanks to our support staff.
Our personal statement writers are ready to have your back at any time – just give us a call!