Yale Personal Statement Writing Help From an Expert
Yale University has grown into one of the worlds great universities after it was founded in 1701 as the Collegiate School and was renamed Yale College in 1745 in appreciation of the benefactor Elihu Yale. Yaleâs motto is âLux et Veritasâ meaning âLight and Truthâ. Yale College offers more than 2,000 undergraduate courses in liberal arts and sciences and offered by over sixty-five departments and programs creating an extraordinary curriculum and you will need to write Yale University personal statement for any of them.
Yale is looking for students who have the passion and desire to broaden their talents to its limit with great public motivation. Interested applicants need to apply directly to the school, college, or program where the degree is granted. Applicants are also encouraged to apply online and they can also send their application through the mail and the deadline for submission is December 31 for the regular decision.
Freshman applicants need to submit the following for admission:
- Common Application and Yale Supplement
- $75 Application Fee or Request for Fee Waiver
- 2 Teacher Recommendations
- School Reports like the Transcript and Counselor Recommendation
- Standardized test results either SAT
- 2 SAT Subject Tests or ACT Plus Writing Test
- The Mid-Year Report
Yale Admission Process
Applying to one of the most prestigious universities in the world has many benefits. Thatâs why you should familiarize with the admission process in advance. As it will help you meet all the deadlines and gather the files you need to submit.
The Yale admission process consists of submitting an admission essay, paying an admission fee, sending additional files, and doing an interview as the last step before admission. But, bear in mind that this is the process for first-year applicants. If you are an international or a transfer student, you will need to follow other steps.
As for the University of Yale admission requirements, you will need to submit two teacher recommendations, one counselor recommendation, your school report and your SAT results. There are also some deadlines that you will need to meet. These are the three main deadlines for first-year admissions. Make sure you add them to your calendar:
- November 1st: Single-Choice Early Action
- November 1st: QuestBridge National College Match
- January 2nd: Regular Decision
What You Should Include in Your Yale Admission Essay
Your Yale application essay should be on point before you submit it. You need to make sure that it is a winning essay. Since you will be competing with highly talented students, your admission essay needs to help you shine. Knowing in advance what the admission committee is looking for in your essay can help you write a powerful one.
One of the things they want to read is about your intellectual motivations. The school wants to know if you will be willing to finish your degree and if you are prepared to do so. Competition for a place in Yale can be fierce. So to help you with your admission essay, here are some tips you can use to write a strong paper:
- Organize yourself and set different deadlines for your writing process.
- Ask someone else, or a professional writer, to revise your admission essay. A fresh pair of eyes can catch some mistakes that you have not noticed.
- Make sure that you include your strongest skills and illustrate them with personal anecdotes.
Create an Outstanding Essay with These Tips
Writing an outstanding admission essay does not have to be complicated. There are a few things you can do to make the process easier. One of them is to have a Yale application checklist where add all the documents that you need to submit next to their deadlines. This will help you free your mind so that you can focus on writing a strong essay. To help you with the writing process, we have listed some tips that will help you create an outstanding process. Take note of them and keep this info at hand:
- Before you start writing the essay, you need to be sure you know what the college areas of expertise are. Do quick research and see if they match with your intellectual interests.
- Read the question you need to answer in advance and think of different ways you can answer it. You can write them down so that you can choose the best approach.
- Also, write down your skills, accomplishments, motivations, and goals. You will need to include them in your admission essay.
- Pay extra attention to your word choice. Avoid cliches as they will not provide any meaningful information about yourself. Use simple and direct questions instead.
- Showcase your expertise in the field by using a few technical words. However, if you are not sure how to use them in a sentence or how should they be applied, is better that you do not write them at all.
Yale Admission Essays Writing
Applicants are asked to write 2 essays with a word limit of approximately 500 words on topics of your choice. The essay question is open-ended so you need to focus writing on specifics, short essay topics that describe the person you are. Itâs a chance for you to tell them about yourself, your background, interests, and reasons for applying to Yale. The best essays are concise, thoughtful and philosophical communicating a specific idea associated with your personal or intellectual life.
You should also know how to start a personal statement for a university to impress an admission committee. Write openly and honestly about an activity or experience that is meaningful to you letting your reader get a full sense of the person behind it. Your essay should sound just like the person writing it making it and this will make a perfect Yale personal statement.
Getting your essay proofread by a professional personal statement writer gives you the advantage that your work is reviewed for grammar and spelling and sentence construction. Professional personal statement writers are available here to help you create the perfect Yale University personal statement that will get you the admission to Yale.
We Can Help You with Your Yale Application Essay
If you are looking for professional writing help to assist you with your Yale admission essay, we are the perfect choice for you. Our team can help you write, edit, proofread and improve your admission essay. We have been doing it for years. And we have always got amazing results for our customers. Let our pros take the burden off your shoulders. We can help you write an amazing admission essay that will definitely help you get an interview, while you can focus on your final exams. As part of our service, we can help you with many academic papers. These are some of them:
- Personal Statement: if you are struggling to write down your skills and goals, our writers can give you a hand.
- Admissions Essay: we can help you convince the admission committee that you are a strong candidate with a clear intellectual goal.
- Scholarship Essay: applying for a scholarship can be stressful. Let us help you by writing the perfect essay.
- Letter of Intent: our pros can tell your personal story in a powerful letter.
- Letter of Recommendation: it is one of the most important letters of an application and our writers can help you assess the candidate to help them achieve their dreams.
- Statement of Purpose: explain to the admission committee why you are a strong candidate by illustrating your skills, and academic knowledge.
- Waiver Letter: we can help you get a waiver through a coherent and persuasive way.