College Personal Statement Examples From Our Experts
Want to stand out and defeat other applicants? Get our help! Our experts will best show your benefits and achievements for you to get enrolled in the chosen program!
Forgetting about quality is the right way to nonsuccess.
Get a 100% unique text with no plagiarism written according to your guidelines. You’ll get a text that will catch the admission board’s attention from the very start and will keep them staggered by your self-presentation for a long time.
Remember that you can turn to your writer at any time you need their help. Chat with them to have a consultation, discuss some questions, expound on some points, get to know how it is going, and the like.
We guarantee you an application doc that will be written according to the admission standards. Be certain that everything will be done in compliance with the requirements concerning all important aspects like format and content.
Need your document to be edited? Received the final version from the writer, but the quality could be better? To have it fixed, you have two weeks of free revisions following the deadline.
Every application is meticulously examined by our dedicated writers for it to fulfill the requirements of the program. Also, your specialty and skills will be taken into account for the essay to look relevant.
You can get your payment back for 2 weeks subsequent to the deadline. Forget about fake services! Due to us, you will no longer be frightened that you’ll be swindled.
Letter of Recommendation
Waiver Request Letter
Statement of Purpose
You can rely on our skillful experts who are qualified in thousands of academic fields. Stop hesitating about the quality of your essay, as all the candidates are challenged a lot to get a chance to become our teammates.
Higher Degree Holders
Masters in All Fields
Aimed at Your Success
Originative in Writing
Practiced at Delivering Effective Docs
COMPUTER SCIENCE & MATHEMATICS
Nellie deals with computer science, programming, and other fields related to IT. She’s a real geek in these spheres, which helps her to do numerous tasks proving that she’s an irreplaceable specialist in our team. She can explain everything to you in detail, share some useful tips, and of course, create for you a first-class personal essay.
HEALTH ADMINISTRATION & ASSISTING
Jack is a supereffective writer who covers a lot of areas connected to healthcare. He’s good at general therapy, dentistry, hospital administration, psychology, and even veterinarian assisting. You won’t have any doubts regarding your essay for medical school if Jack is assigned to it.
SOCIAL SCIENCES & LAW
Josh is a professional in the jurisprudence field. He used to work both in educational and governmental institutions dealing with legal and sociological issues. He can also compose a crackerjack personal statement for criminology and political science, which makes him a highly valued writer. Uniqueness and the absence of plagiarism are guaranteed.
Taylor will deliver a strong personal statement in marketing, management, accounting, and personal coaching. She will lay much stress on your benefits and pertinent skills, assisting you in your attempt to get enrolled in the university.
If you’re applying to the engineering department, ask Kurt to help you with crafting a persuasive admission essay. He can cover mechanical, chemical, nuclear, and computer engineering, so nobody will be left alone if some assistance is needed. He is passionate about what he does, both science itself and writing application docs. Kurt will polish your PS to advantage!
SCIENCES: BIOLOGICAL & PHYSICAL
No one is better than Susan when it comes to composing admission statements in ecology, astronomy, geology, and earth sciences. She’s a highly practiced expert who can find common ground with each customer and perform her work perfectly. She will do her utmost to boost the attractiveness of your candidature and create a positive impression.
Linda is an experienced college tutor who’s already been preparing docs in the educational area for 4 years. So, you can absolutely rely on her. She understands well what to do for you to obtain the desired result and impress the committee. Due to her incomparable analytical skills, you’ll get an enthralling PS that will make you stand out and get remembered by the admission officers.
HEALTH SCIENCES & TECHNOLOGIES
Norman is adept at composing convincing personal essays in medicine, especially in nursing. Give him detailed instructions, and a 100% personalized essay will be ready in no time.
Need assistance in the communications sphere? Can’t cope alone with working on an admission doc for advertising or mass communications? Berta is knowledgeable about the latest technologies and can deliver a splendid essay for you. Be sure she’ll double-check your text and make it authentic so that nobody can find any similarity. She guarantees first-rate quality as well as on-time performance.
ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY & DRAFTING
Harvey will give a helping hand to everyone who has to present a worthy PS in electronic, automotive, or mechanical engineering. He has a strong command of the mentioned areas and is also skilled at writing admission statements. If you don’t understand the topic, just ask him, and the problem will be solved. Harvey knows how to do it right!
I just want to tell you that you really did a good job for my personal statement, it really helped me a lot! I just want to thank you! Have a nice day!
Thank you I am very happy with your writer. She nailed it. Thank you so very much!
Wow! You truly captured what it was that I was trying to say. I really appreciate your help. Thank you so much.
OMG!!! I love it. I downloaded this document and added some notes on the side using the remarks function. I hope they help to pinpoint some of the ideas you were trying to get across. I don't know if it was intentional or from reading stuff
Thank you. It looks great. I appreciate your hard work.
I am impressed! This is more polished and flows better than my original piece. Thank you!
I want to thank your personal statement writers for the work they’ve done! It exceeded all my expectation!
Oh, yeah!!! Thank you so much! Your admission essay helped me enter the university! I’m so happy and glad to you for the help! Thank you ever so much!!
No need to strain yourself. Just provide us with the needed information & instructions and click on the payment button. For the most unique and personalized admission statement to be crafted, don’t forget to give us a suitable description of your accomplishments, details of your program of choice and the requirements set out by the committee.
- We also advise you to fill in our Questionnaire. All you have to do is download it on our platform, fill the needed info, and attach it to the order form. Keep in mind that we guarantee total privacy and anonymity of your data so that no third party can get the info.
After you pay for the order, our writer will start performing your assignment. You can be confident about transaction processing, as everything is protected. Additionally, you’ll get a notification about successful payment by email.
When we are notified about successful payment, you’ll receive a message with login and password details for your Customer Area. By the way, you can replace the password with a more comfortable one. There you can also communicate with your writing expert and support manager to always stay up to date. Furthermore, there you can download documents, ask for revisions, and order something else.
You will be informed about all the updates by email. Besides, customers can order SMS notifications to track the order execution nonstop. When your document is ready, the Quality Department will make sure it follows all the requirements. Then a client will be able to download the final copy with the help of the Customer Area. Your personal statement will be ready on time! If there is a necessity to modify something in your essay, reach out to us within 14 days. Our editors will do it in a flash.
Choose the most fitting way to keep
abreast of the order status.
Remain in touch with your writer, download
your text, and manage new orders easily.
Feel free to contact our support managers at
any time you need your help.
Students who struggle to meet necessary language requirements are probably in need of a sample personal statement for college more than anyone else, but they are not the only ones who are looking for college personal statement examples. In fact, some specific college degree programs prompt applicants for personal statements. University admissions usually require a personal statement when applying to a particular campus college. A generic personal statement will simply not cut it. Sometimes students will be required to submit a personal statement for a specific diploma program. If you are looking for a reference statement that you can use when writing a personal statement for college then we urge you to use the material provided here freely.
Some people have used the term “educational conscience”, to describe the purpose of college studies. Every individual that I have spoken to describes a gradual and complete change in viewpoint about the world after completing higher education. It expands our knowledge of what is happening around us as well as teaches us to analyze our world and society from a critical viewpoint. My aspirations to enroll in your program are based on the desire to expand my horizons, reach out to newer ideas, learn about the world around so that I can formulate an individual opinion and contribute to our society. Knowledge alone by itself cannot have any significant impact on your life or on that of others. Only by applying that knowledge to a particular goal, idea, action or thought and dedicating oneself to achieving something from life, will there be a meaningful and powerful result. One could also theoretically apply knowledge to a variety of different ends, either selfish, constructive, professional or other goals, but my desire is to take the courses that will propel me towards my career goals. Interdisciplinary studies might be associated with certain value ideologies, but I think everyone needs a code of ethics that they can follow. There is more to acting morally than just signing off on release forms when filling out sheets for a sociology class. I realize I need to do everything I can to uphold a policy of academic honesty and that is precisely what I intend to do while I attend college.
A sample personal statement for college is useful for:
- Those who need to file a new college application
- Students attending a regular liberal arts program
- Students who want to make it in a general degree program
- Students who have trouble with language requirements
The Structure of a Personal Statement for College
Writing a personal statement for college does not have to be a tedious task. If you organize yourself and leave plenty of time to write your personal statement, you can be sure it will be a winning one. However, there are some things you should know in advance before writing your personal statement, like the structure you need to follow. Read a well-written sample personal statement for college to get an idea of how you have to structure your paper. You will see that any example follows this basic structure:
- First paragraph. Open your personal statement with a powerful sentence. You can either introduce yourself or mention something unexpected. On this paragraph you should also mention the program you want to take part in, and what attracted you to it.
- Second paragraph. Continue writing your personal experience by describing your knowledge on the course. You can mention any efforts you have done yourself to expand your knowledge or any activities you took part that helped you gain interest in the subject.
- Third paragraph. Briefly mention any school activities, work experiences, or personal projects related to the course. Here is where the admission board will get an idea of your interest in the topic.
- Fourth paragraph. Illustrate your personal skills with stories and anecdotes that will help you support your argument. On this paragraph, the admission board will have to read that you are a suitable candidate for their course. Thus, make sure you mention the skills they are looking for.
- Fifth paragraph. Finish your personal statement by mentioning your academic and career goals.
Writing a Successful College Personal Statement
Your personal statement is the only paper that will help you convince the admission jury to grant you an interview. A winning personal statement will be able to help you stand out from the competition and tell your story persuasively. That’s why you need to be sure you write a successful personal statement. To do it, you can read college personal statement examples, and use them as a guide. Also, you can follow these useful tips:
- A successful personal statement for college should include relevant information about yourself.
- It has to be written in plain language. If you look some personal statement examples for college, you will see they use simple sentences and do not include any complex phrases.
- It also has to illustrate your arguments with personal anecdotes.
- A successful personal statement is one that has been properly proofread and edit. It does not contain typos nor mistakes.
- Your personal statement should talk about your achievements without giving the impression that you are egocentric. Find the right balance.
Important Points You Should Include in Your Personal Statement for College
If you have to write a personal statement for college, there are some important points you need to include. Just like the personal statement for college examples that our professional writers have written, you also need to address a few points. This will help you make sure your personal statement is powerful, relevant, and coherent. Make sure you take note of these points before you start writing your personal statement. Keep them at hand, and refer to them while writing your essay.
- Your personal statement should include relevant information about your personal projects. However, they should be related to the course. Otherwise, you will be adding unnecessary information.
- It should also include information about your academic goals, and career aspirations. This will help the admission board decide if the course is right for you.
- Also, mention any work experiences or extracurricular activities that may have helped you acquire relevant knowledge to the course. If, for example, you participating in a debate team, make sure to mention it if you are applying for a law program.
- Do not forget to mention any achievements or certificates that you may have won. Obviously, only mention those that are related to the degree.
- Including personal stories and anecdotes to illustrate your personal statements is a must. They will help the reader connect with your story and will make your essay memorable.
We Are the Perfect Choice for You
We have a professional team of writers and we only work with the best experts in the field. Our writers have many years of experience working with admission papers. So they know exactly what the admission board is looking for on your paper. They have excellent writing skills and a rich vocabulary that helps them write personalized personal statements – check our example of a personal statement for college to get a glimpse of their skills. There is no doubt we have the best professionals. Thus, you should choose our help if you are looking for:
- A reliable team that delivers every order on time
- A high customer satisfaction rate
- Expert writers with experience writing admission papers
- Skilled professionals that will catch any typo on your paper
- Free revisions to make sure that you are happy with your personal statement
- A money-back guarantee that you can use if you do not like your paper
- A customer support team that is available 24/7
- Secure payment methods
- Affordable prices that will match your budget
Check more personal statement samples to be inspired by writing your own college personal statement: you may be interested in reading an undergraduate personal statement or personal statement for international application.