NYU Personal Statement Writing Help
Want to stand out and defeat other applicants? Get our help! Our experts will best show your benefits and achievements for you to get enrolled in the chosen program!
Forgetting about quality is the right way to nonsuccess.
Get a 100% unique text with no plagiarism written according to your guidelines. You’ll get a text that will catch the admission board’s attention from the very start and will keep them staggered by your self-presentation for a long time.
Remember that you can turn to your writer at any time you need their help. Chat with them to have a consultation, discuss some questions, expound on some points, get to know how it is going, and the like.
We guarantee you an application doc that will be written according to the admission standards. Be certain that everything will be done in compliance with the requirements concerning all important aspects like format and content.
Need your document to be edited? Received the final version from the writer, but the quality could be better? To have it fixed, you have two weeks of free revisions following the deadline.
Every application is meticulously examined by our dedicated writers for it to fulfill the requirements of the program. Also, your specialty and skills will be taken into account for the essay to look relevant.
You can get your payment back for 2 weeks subsequent to the deadline. Forget about fake services! Due to us, you will no longer be frightened that you’ll be swindled.
Letter of Recommendation
Waiver Request Letter
Statement of Purpose
You can rely on our skillful experts who are qualified in thousands of academic fields. Stop hesitating about the quality of your essay, as all the candidates are challenged a lot to get a chance to become our teammates.
Higher Degree Holders
Masters in All Fields
Aimed at Your Success
Originative in Writing
Practiced at Delivering Effective Docs
COMPUTER SCIENCE & MATHEMATICS
Nellie deals with computer science, programming, and other fields related to IT. She’s a real geek in these spheres, which helps her to do numerous tasks proving that she’s an irreplaceable specialist in our team. She can explain everything to you in detail, share some useful tips, and of course, create for you a first-class personal essay.
HEALTH ADMINISTRATION & ASSISTING
Jack is a supereffective writer who covers a lot of areas connected to healthcare. He’s good at general therapy, dentistry, hospital administration, psychology, and even veterinarian assisting. You won’t have any doubts regarding your essay for medical school if Jack is assigned to it.
SOCIAL SCIENCES & LAW
Josh is a professional in the jurisprudence field. He used to work both in educational and governmental institutions dealing with legal and sociological issues. He can also compose a crackerjack personal statement for criminology and political science, which makes him a highly valued writer. Uniqueness and the absence of plagiarism are guaranteed.
Taylor will deliver a strong personal statement in marketing, management, accounting, and personal coaching. She will lay much stress on your benefits and pertinent skills, assisting you in your attempt to get enrolled in the university.
If you’re applying to the engineering department, ask Kurt to help you with crafting a persuasive admission essay. He can cover mechanical, chemical, nuclear, and computer engineering, so nobody will be left alone if some assistance is needed. He is passionate about what he does, both science itself and writing application docs. Kurt will polish your PS to advantage!
SCIENCES: BIOLOGICAL & PHYSICAL
No one is better than Susan when it comes to composing admission statements in ecology, astronomy, geology, and earth sciences. She’s a highly practiced expert who can find common ground with each customer and perform her work perfectly. She will do her utmost to boost the attractiveness of your candidature and create a positive impression.
Linda is an experienced college tutor who’s already been preparing docs in the educational area for 4 years. So, you can absolutely rely on her. She understands well what to do for you to obtain the desired result and impress the committee. Due to her incomparable analytical skills, you’ll get an enthralling PS that will make you stand out and get remembered by the admission officers.
HEALTH SCIENCES & TECHNOLOGIES
Norman is adept at composing convincing personal essays in medicine, especially in nursing. Give him detailed instructions, and a 100% personalized essay will be ready in no time.
Need assistance in the communications sphere? Can’t cope alone with working on an admission doc for advertising or mass communications? Berta is knowledgeable about the latest technologies and can deliver a splendid essay for you. Be sure she’ll double-check your text and make it authentic so that nobody can find any similarity. She guarantees first-rate quality as well as on-time performance.
ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY & DRAFTING
Harvey will give a helping hand to everyone who has to present a worthy PS in electronic, automotive, or mechanical engineering. He has a strong command of the mentioned areas and is also skilled at writing admission statements. If you don’t understand the topic, just ask him, and the problem will be solved. Harvey knows how to do it right!
I just want to tell you that you really did a good job for my personal statement, it really helped me a lot! I just want to thank you! Have a nice day!
Thank you I am very happy with your writer. She nailed it. Thank you so very much!
Wow! You truly captured what it was that I was trying to say. I really appreciate your help. Thank you so much.
OMG!!! I love it. I downloaded this document and added some notes on the side using the remarks function. I hope they help to pinpoint some of the ideas you were trying to get across. I don't know if it was intentional or from reading stuff
Thank you. It looks great. I appreciate your hard work.
I am impressed! This is more polished and flows better than my original piece. Thank you!
I want to thank your personal statement writers for the work they’ve done! It exceeded all my expectation!
Oh, yeah!!! Thank you so much! Your admission essay helped me enter the university! I’m so happy and glad to you for the help! Thank you ever so much!!
No need to strain yourself. Just provide us with the needed information & instructions and click on the payment button. For the most unique and personalized admission statement to be crafted, don’t forget to give us a suitable description of your accomplishments, details of your program of choice and the requirements set out by the committee.
- We also advise you to fill in our Questionnaire. All you have to do is download it on our platform, fill the needed info, and attach it to the order form. Keep in mind that we guarantee total privacy and anonymity of your data so that no third party can get the info.
After you pay for the order, our writer will start performing your assignment. You can be confident about transaction processing, as everything is protected. Additionally, you’ll get a notification about successful payment by email.
When we are notified about successful payment, you’ll receive a message with login and password details for your Customer Area. By the way, you can replace the password with a more comfortable one. There you can also communicate with your writing expert and support manager to always stay up to date. Furthermore, there you can download documents, ask for revisions, and order something else.
You will be informed about all the updates by email. Besides, customers can order SMS notifications to track the order execution nonstop. When your document is ready, the Quality Department will make sure it follows all the requirements. Then a client will be able to download the final copy with the help of the Customer Area. Your personal statement will be ready on time! If there is a necessity to modify something in your essay, reach out to us within 14 days. Our editors will do it in a flash.
Choose the most fitting way to keep
abreast of the order status.
Remain in touch with your writer, download
your text, and manage new orders easily.
Feel free to contact our support managers at
any time you need your help.
New York University Guidelines
For the 2018-2019 years, the requirements are pretty much the same. NYU recommends that your NYU personal statement includes information about yourself. It should be an essay where you explain your academic interests and background, and any relevant ideas or experiences that helped you develop those interests. Your personal statement should be a 1,000 essay written in an objective voice. Thus, avoid slang and cliches. Get in touch with our personal statement writers for any issue you need to solve.
NYU recommends that you take your time when filling out your application form. Check that you have all the documents necessary and that your personal statement is relevant and well-written. For this, you will have to read your essay out loud and see if the sentences make sense. Make sure that you also write down key dates, like deadlines. Meeting deadlines is vital for your application. NYU currently has three different application deadlines for first-year undergraduates.
For the current academic year, NYU has a set of admission requirements that you should follow when applying to one of their courses. Make sure you have all the documents ready when you start your application process. These are their admission requirements:
- Contact details of the school representative who will submit your official high school report
- Contact details of at least one teacher who will complete the evaluation form
- Pay the application fee, or submit a fee waiver
- You will also need your test score
- A portfolio of your work if you are applying to an artistic course
- An English test score if you are a non-native English speaker
Interesting Facts on Recent Admission
Applying for college is fierce. There is so much competition that you have to make sure your NYU writing supplement is perfect. Otherwise, you may have to wait one full year to start your application process again. There are some stats that reflect how hard it can be to get into college. Some of them, even reflect the percentage of admitted students.
As you will see on these stats, there are many people enroll in a particular course, but there is also a high rate of applicants that did not enter they preferred course – especially those wanting to study engineering degrees. The reflection on those figures is that you cannot take your application for granted. You will have to make sure that you meet all the requirements, while also ensuring your application essay is a strong one. Check some stats on recent admission here. You can click on each one of them to read the full report:
- According to the National Center for Education Statistics, the total enrollment rate for college is expected to increase to 20.5 million between 2018 and 2027.
- According to Statista, in 2018, 14.8 million students were enrolled in public universities, and 5.13 million in private colleges.
- But these figures only reflect the number of students that got accepted. According to College Simply, the Polytechnic Institute of NYU only accepted 67% of applicants in 2018.
- College Simply also published that Whitman College only accepted 51% of applicants in 2018.
Check out Some Previous NYU Application Questions
You may be prompted to:
- Describe a trait or characteristic that has been passed along to you by your family. Tell us why you like or dislike this aspect of yourself.
- You have been selected to sing in a talent show. What song would you choose? Why?
- Please tell us what led you to select your anticipated academic program and/or NYU school/college, and what interests you most about your intended discipline.
- New York City is an essential element of academic and cultural life at NYU. If you could engage in an activity or start a club or service organization at NYU, what would it be and how would you envision it impacting the larger community?
- Please elaborate on one of your activities (extracurricular, personal activities, or work experience)
- In addition to any work experience that you listed on your application, please tell us how you spent your most recent summer vacation.
Don’t forget to use NYU supplement essay examples to make sure follow a general style.
Writing a Winning NYU Personal Statement
Your personal statement is the only document in your application that will help you stand out from the competition. Unless you are applying to an art course, which in that case, your portfolio along with your essay will be the two distinctive factors on your application. Learning how to write a winning personal statement does not have to be daunting. You can improve your writing skills with these helpful tips. Make sure you keep them at hand when writing your personal statement and check them while writing your essay.
- First of all, read several well-written NYU supplement essay examples. They will help you get an idea of how you should structure your paper.
- Before starting to write your personal statement, create a draft. An outline will help you stick to the relevant points and prevent you from writing nonsense. To do it, you will first have to decide on a topic for your essay and then, you will have to develop it.
- Write your personal statement with formal and objective language. Respect the reader, and avoid using slang.
- Remove any empty sentence you may have written. Change them for relevant facts that describe how you end up having those interests and knowledge.
- Always remember to revise your essay before sending your application. It will help you make sure there are no mistakes on it. You can proofread it by reading it out loud. It will help you catch all the errors you may have made and see if your text make sense.
A Great Essay for a Great University
New York University (official website – NYU.edu) is one of America’s largest private, nonprofit institutions of higher education in the United States. It is an active urban global research university with a student population representing all 50 states and more than 130 countries.
Below are some brief tips that you should read before applying:
- Grades are not everything! If you are worried that you have below average or average GPA or SAT scores, then a great NYU personal statement that get you admitted. NYU is a global campus that is looking for well-rounded, passionate and diverse individuals. Marks are important, but they are not the ultimate deciding factor!
- Show your personality! Demonstrate your uniqueness and creativity in NYU writing supplement. The admissions committee wants to see the person behind the words and assess what you will contribute to the university’s uniqueness.
- Exhibit your volunteer or community work! Universities love to see individuals who are ready to engage with community organizations and spend their time doing work for free! Show in your NYU statement of purpose that money or time does not make a difference when it comes to making society better.
- Study abroad! If you get a chance, take a trip to another country and discuss the experience in your personal statement!
We Can Help with Your Application to NYU
To assist you with your application, we provide writing and editing services. Our professional writing service is carried out by our team of expert writers. They have many years of experience working with admission papers and know how to craft a winning personal statement. They will follow your requirements and make sure you identify with your paper.
Our team will only deliver original and unique essays. As part of our editing service, our professional editors will do a thorough language check on your paper. They will look for any typo or mistake that may have been made. Once they spotted it, they will correct it.
Our editors will help you take your personal statement to the next level by making sure your essay is ready for submission. Thanks to the expertise and skills of our professional team, we can help you write and edit a wide range of documents, besides your NYU statement of purpose. These are some of the documents our team can help you with:
- Personal statement
- Statement of purpose
- Waiver letter
- Letter of intent
- Admission essay
- Scholarship essay
- Letter of recommendation